|Salary:£8-£10 an hour||Location:Poole|
Part of the Optionis Group, Brian Alfred is a Tax Rebate specialist for construction workers. Brian Alfred helps construction workers. Brian Alfred helps construction workers across the UK claim back the maximum amount on the annual rebate.
We have new opportunities for a number of Tax assistants join us in our Poole office to support the Brian Alfred team throughout the busy season.
The ideal candidate must have recent experience in personal taxation or hold a degree in a relevant qualification.
Your role as a Tax Assistant Temp will include:
- Assisting in the completion of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Assisting Tax Senior PAYE and personal tax compliance matters
- Advising clients of their calculated rebate or tax liability
- Advising clients on basic personal taxation matters
- Dealing with face to face, telephone and email queries from clients
- Dealing with HMRC by telephone and correspondence
- Liaising with all teams to ensure a high standard of client service
- Reviewing tax codes and other HMRC notices
- Administrative duties (scanning, filing etc)
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we’d love to hear from you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.