|Salary:£20,000 - £25,000||Location:Warrington|
ClearSky Accounting, one of the top 100 firms of Accountants in the UK offers a range of Accountancy, Payroll & HR services that are perfectly tailored to suit the needs of Contractors, freelancers, start-ups and small businesses across the UK.
Our bustling Accounts Production team is a vital component in our service delivery, responsible for the first stage processing of client information (spreadsheets, VAT returns, management accounts etc).
The role holder will impart their accounting knowledge; coaching and training the team and managing their performance to facilitate delivery of a quality accounting service.
Candidates do not need management experience, coaching will be provided. However candidates must have either accounting or financial experience. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with an accounting background seeking experience in managing a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Train and coach the team to build and maintain their accounting knowledge and skill
- Supervise the team day-to-day and undertake people management duties - (absence management, disciplinaries, appraisals etc..)
- Monitor the team's performance against key performance indicators, take action to recognise and build on excellent performance and remedy under performance
- Take ownership of escalated queries.
- Experience supporting colleagues/junior team members
- Able to quickly get to grips with new processes and computer systems
- Strong work ethic, committed to delivering on targets/objectives
- Proactively spots problems and implements solutions
- Open to change
- AAT or ACCA qualified/part qualified
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Previous experience of delivering training to a group
- Previous experience of using Sage
Perks of the Job:
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Car Parking
- Stakeholder pension scheme and auto enrolment penson scheme
If this sounds like your thing and you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then we’d love to hear from you, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org start the application process. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.