ClearSky Contractor Accounting: Provider of expert accountancy services for contractors and freelancers.
We have a new opportunity for a Business and Administration Apprentice to join us in our offices in Poole. The Business and Administration Apprentice will be responsible for providing Tax Administration support and work as part of the wider Tax Team.
- Scanning and distributing post
- Data entry
- Performing basic tax administration such as receipt breakdowns and bank statement reviews
- Preparing cover letters to be sent to HMRC
- Processing HMRC/accounting forms online and by telephone
- Monitoring email inboxes
- Responding to email queries from internal teams and clients
- Participating in adhoc tasks to assist the tax team
- Ideally 4 GCSE results at grade C or higher
- Good organisational skills
- A friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills
- An interest in a career within Tax or Administration
The Apprentice will study towards a Level Two NVQ in Business and Administration. Normal office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we’d love to hear from you, send a copy of your CV to S.Slavin@clearskyaccounting.co.uk. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.