|Salary:££15-£20,000 per annum||Location:Warrington|
We have an exciting new Junior Content Executive opportunity available at ClearSky Contractor Accounting working across all brands under the Optionis group.
The role is within our marketing team in our Warrington office and will support inbound search marketing efforts by creating a variety of high quality content across the group websites and help with the promotion of that content. The successful candidate will help to create and update a variety of content across the brand websites and utilise up to date SEO practices.
- Creating high quality content for brands across the group in line with the content strategy, ensuring that any new content is appropriately optimised for SEO
- Copy writing including landing pages, press releases, blogs and social posts
- To stay up to date of industry news, updates and legislation changes
- Ensuring that information across brand websites is kept up to date
- Contribute to the delivery of creative campaign ideas including larger SEO campaigns
- Outreach of content and press releases to relevant websites and publications
- Use Google analytics, SEMrush and other tools to monitor progress and make suggestions for improvement
- Conduct keyword research and content gap analysis to spot opportunities for new content
- Ensuring that content is appropriately optimised for SEO and making changes to group websites as appropriate
- Creative with a flair for writing engaging content
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and digital marketing
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of information across the group websites
- Creative and innovative
- Positive attitude
- Strong team player
- Dependable and reliable
- Passionate and willing to learn
If the above sounds like you then you're just the kind of person we want to hear from. For more information or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.